Drupal Camp - Limited Full Day Training For IT Students
Howdy IT students,
Study time at university will soon be over and you will join the IT job market as a new employee for real.
I was once like you. What I discovered that there were several training courses about real-life programming languages/frameworks for company developers, but there is none for young IT students.
You often have to pay to study these courses or you must be an employee at a company to join the training.
This makes it absolutely hard for IT students who are eager to learn new things and find out how they are used in an actual working environment at a company. These will open up great opportunities for students' future job careers.
That's why we are going to hold a full-day Drupal Camp at our company ONLY for IT STUDENTS. They are totally FREE.
Some interesting facts about Drupal:
- CMS used by Tesla, NASA, the Economist, Fox News, top US universities like Havard, Chicago, and lots of government sites
- Top 3 most popular and top 2 most valuable CMS
- Most flexible and extendable CMS
- Large active and supportive communities
What can get by joining the Drupal Camp:
- Full day training about Drupal by a senior PHP & Drupal developer and company CEO
- An overlook at Drupal and other positions' job opportunities
- Q&A with anh Hai Nguyen
- Free Water and Snacks
Please get your registration done fast as there are only 20 slots and we will close the link once we have enough registering students.
Registration Link: www.training.weebpal.com
Thank you and feel free to let us know if you have any question.