- Level 1: Studied logic & programming knowledge.
- Level 2: Practiced programming practices and problems.
- Level 3: Trained in a real development company.
- Level 4: Solved normal tasks independently.
- Level 5: Solved whole normal tasks dependently.
Please don't think this is a bad question. This is a serious question and I'm sharing a serious answer.
I am using Drupal, but I need to use NodeJS to build chat features. I read from the internet that "NodeJS is faster than PHP", but no explanation can make me convinced.
I thought and found the answer to explain myself. Let me start to share:
One of the first jobs that any Drupal developers need to do is to understand how Drupal works and
If you are really serious with your business and your presence online, you